Music Place

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Life of a Gemini--Aaron

"LIFE" ,this word to me ,just have the means included many types of feelings,such as pleasure, pain, loneliness and emptiness.This few types of feelings just can created a complete life to us.For me,i am a Gemini,some books showing that Gemini is a such Changeable Constellation.and i think so.Maybe u will saw me tears a few minutes before but when u come see me ,u will see me smile after a few more minutes...
Recently,i felt quite tired of my suck life.A lot of assignment need to rush,the final exam also steps near to me soon.Still have 3 assignments want to rush within  2 weeks and the final exam also want reach within 2 weeks also.Felt stress to my life now,even that,i still force myself pretend nothing in front of the others.I admit that i am A PERFECT pretender!i just scared alone !i just dont want be alone!Alone will make me thinks more negative..so..i became a completely GEMINI as the books said..i became a "flower" guy.i dont the real meaning of the love.i cant felt "love" in my life..i became a lier....A lier no consider the result of others...But!now...i really hope can be change..i already 19 this year and 2010 also already wanna finish as soon.The steps of TIME never stop for me,so i will became older and older,so i need became more mature than the before.i wan change my life to a life that i wish.The mature guy just will let the life became more colourful...that is my own thinking laXD
i always believe in my own thinking...so..Wish me all the best la!hehe...


If u read my post here and dun mind,u can read my facebook profile and my page also^^thanks...

2 comments:

  1. so i need became more mature than the before
    很開心你有這樣的想法^^
    耶穌愛你

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'j Aaron reply:
    thx a lot ,dear..wish u all the best...

    ReplyDelete