Music Place

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Semester break--Started!!yoohoo...^^

Finally..after fighting with my final exam...the semester 4 of my IT course was----END...The time was slipped so fast without waiting us..i think that is meaningful..we sure want treasured the every moment that we were experienced in the world...because that nobody can predict what will happen in next second...
Today is my first day of semester break..i awake early for prepared going back my lovely hometown--Johor>
erm...just now...chat with my Ex-gf at fb...she suddenly told me...she was missing u...i am shocked and told that...dun joke with me...because she was the one want broken with me...now told me she was missing me..how she want me to believe her again after she was hurt me so deep?but i am happy that i am no hate her anymore now..and i still wish her always happy in her life...^^i am good guyXDhaha..
Before the last exam day...i finally got chance chat with my dear friend--meiyen...she long time alreally dint online in her msn le...harm me keep waiting sheXDmiss her so much...really miss her...because she is the gal that i respect...^^okay la...continue my life description next time ba^^felt wanna play game with my "bad"friend leXDwakaka...wish all my friends and relatives live with happyness^^

No comments:

Post a Comment