Music Place

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

不幸的---Holidays.....

Unfortunately...i injured my left knee in my holidays..>
Busy in this sembreak...help my brother to work to got the money for a new phone due my old phone spoiled already..
Finally i knew the tough of work and knew the money is not so easy to get...Haiz...i am felt sorry to my family cos spend money without know the tough b4....SORRY...
Go eat "Rojak" today with my  3 friends--Weiloon,Zheng Shun and Wen Sheng,...^^even i cant walk fast and proper..but i still dun hope stay at home>
haha...i am too activeXD
whatever i felt tired recently after work,..but i still enjoying this type of life ..have friends and family accompanying me in this holidays..this why i felt satisfied ....XD
ok la...that's all that i can "report" in my bored holidays...

笔于
2010年9月29日
7:03pm

No comments:

Post a Comment