Music Place

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hehe^^尽兴与疲累的day

College's life is really so relax lo...haha...Today,after my Math class,me and 6 classmates go One Utama watched movie.the movie was called Universal Soldiers....that is a Bloodly film..but is quiet shOck...haha..see the soldiers spout out the blood when was killed by the enemy...the screne is so amazing...haha...nice action movie^^durong watched the movie..the time sliped faster then normal days...haha...just a while was already 7pm...I decided went KFC to take my dinner with my friends(Wai Kit & Quan).We encountered our classmate(Heng) there...then we decided went play basketball in near round basketball field..so enjoy my college'life now...hehe...sastifying in my PJ's life now...hehe..fullness  & playful...ok la..want have a rest now le...or not will mati...haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment