Music Place

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A TIRED D@y-Zzzzzz

college'life is relaxable??maybe have many people will think like that gua??haha..actually i also think like that before me intake my college....lol...even now i still have this mind....after class finished go watch movie..then go out sport...Yamcha with a lot of friends...then this type of life  was called college's life le ba?haha....today evening go my college playing basketball with my classmate...haha...when we just reach there...the heaven was already rainy..but we also dun too mind that..still play with happy...even the land is so slipperly..me and my classmate(Loo)also enjoy playing basketball in a rainly day...so excited!haha...after this go out take my dinner with my housemate(Philip)He keep saying want diet..but till the last..he also cant stand out the feeling ..go out eat with me..hehehe....dunno what reason...today i feel very tired..maybe the heart feel tired le ba???haiz....so hope have a people can hug me tidely..let me feel some warm....i really fell...so lonely...in every midnight..just me no sleep yet in my student house>

1 comment:

  1. i dunno want say wat in my on blog..just hope all the blog visiter can gve me some opinion in here...thx a lot!

    ReplyDelete