Music Place

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Elegant?Normal?

Someone are look like elegant then other people since they were born....
Someone are look just like very normal as most of the people in the world since they were born...
Is it the destiny of us decided when we just came to this world??Is it we cant fight the fate for our future??
i am unsatisfied to my life now....i am unsatisfied to the world now...I am UNSATISFIED!!
Even though i unsastified to this...i am still a human...i am still wan live in this unfair world...haiz....so ill about all the things ....just can believe my future will be more nicer then my imagine...i will do my best to let my FUTURE be the NICEST!!
Already 3.32am in 10/3/2010(wednesday)...i am still energetic...This status most of the people called it as sleepless><
why i alway so emotionally?i dont want >

No comments:

Post a Comment