Music Place

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Lonely Night.....Aaron..

Lonely-haiz.....suddenly felt so LONELY....what happen to me....?why i will feel so sadness.....why..i will think want crying....(this is my status now....4.20am 28/03/2010)
after done my presentation of mobile devices....i check about the time...then i just know i am too concentrate in my work....time slip so fast...i already do my work as long as 4hrs(12am-4am)
Hungry-arg.......i am so hungry now ah!!(4.24am)but dont have anything can be find to eat in my home==me so pity a..T.T even the instant mee also finished?!swt....who can bring me the food??
Energetic-swt....why i so energetic now?already 4.40am le ah><
OK la.....rest awhile....then clean my thing ...after that...can going to bed lo^^good night !everyone^^

No comments:

Post a Comment